Our E-Nable members have been working hard and putting together some video tutorials for people so those of you that are trying to make these at home – can see how they are assembled!
If you have any questions – please feel free to contact us through our email – firstname.lastname@example.org or via our Google+ group where you will be able to ask designers questions and get help designing for individual hands.
Tutorials for Talon Hand 2.0
• Post Print Part Clean-up
• Finger Assembly
• Cable and Bungee Installation
• Attaching the wrist hinge.
• Creating the Leather pieces
• Mounting the parts to leather.
• Attaching veclro.
• Dipping the fingers in plasti-dip
Tutorials for the Cyborg Beast
Tutorials for 3D Printing In Nylon & How To Dye It!